CLM SLOGAN Contest
The Centro de Lenguas Modernas de la Universidad de Granada (CLM) is organizing a contest to select the slogan that best fits its image.
Participation in the competition implies acceptance of all the following rules:
Any student enrolled on a CLM course during the academic year 2015-2016 and who follows us on Facebook (facebook.com/clmgranada) or Twitter (@clmgranada).
TOPIC AND LENGTH OF SLOGAN
The slogan that best defines CLM for you if you had to try to convince someone who wants to learn Spanish or another language where to study .
Maximum length of 10 words.
SUBMISSION OF SLOGANS
Slogans must be sent either to:
The CLM profile on Twitter with the hashtag #sloganclm or the CLM profile on Facebook as a comment to the contest’s official post
In both cases, the message must include the full name of the participant.
- Slogan submission. Slogans will be posted on the CLM web page as they are received: Until 28 March 2016
- Selection and publication of the winning phrase on the CLM web and social networks: -
- Prize giving: -
- Participants must have been enrolled in any CLM course during during the academic year 2015-2016.
- Participants must be followers of CLM on Facebook (facebook.com/clmgranada) or Twitter (clmgranada), or on both of them if they are to submit two slogans.
- Each student may submit two slogans: 1 on facebook and 1 on twitter.
- The slogans can be sent in Spanish or English.
- The participant declares and warrants that he/she is the sole owner of the copyright of the phrase submitted, and takes full responsibility that no third party may exercise any rights over the said phrase. Any indication of plagiarism will entail automatic expulsion from the contest.
- The slogans submitted will be stored in the files under the responsibility of CLM. The authors give their permission for the sentences submitted to be used by the CLM for advertising and promotional purposes.
- The Centro de Lenguas Modernas is entitled to modify any phrase or combine two or more of the sentences submitted for advertising and promotional purposes.
- The contest jury is empowered to resolve any contingency not covered by these rules.
The winner of the contest will be announced sometime between - and - 2016 on the CLM website and on Facebook and Twitter. The winner or winners will also be notified individually. This decision is final. If the jury considers it appropriate, the prize may be declared void..
Prize: iPod Shuffle