CLM has its own Accommodation Service which is open to all students enrolled at the Center. Students can choose the type of accommodation which best suits them from a wide range of possibilities (hotels and hostels, living in a family, student residences, apartments, flats and rooms in shared houses).
To request this service please fill in the Accommodation form
1. Accommodation with families
This type of accommodation includes breakfast, lunch and dinner (full board) and laundry once a week:
- For longer stays (over 1 month) these are the prices:
- Single room (Including management fees): 867 € per month
- Shared double room (Including management fees): 785 € per month
- For short stays (less than a month) and in the months of June, July, August and September, the price is 33€ per day in both double and single rooms depending on availability.
- Personalized diets (vegan, vegetarian or celiac) involve an extra cost of € 2 /day.
- A stay longer than 15 days is paid per month.
When the lowering of the accommodation takes place once you are already enjoying it, and whenever the reduction is for a justified reason, 80% of the monthly payment paid and not enjoyed. You will have the option of 100% refund if you cancel 15 days before the start of the accommodation.
2. Student Residences
These are commercial establishments which provide accommodation to both national and foreign students. The minimum stay is a complete academic year (October-June) except in summer when reservations can be made for days or months.
The prices per person are as follows:
This option is managed directly by a company called Aluni. Therefore, the service relationship is directly between the student and Aluni. CLM has a collaboration agreement with them that allows you to get a 20% discount in the handling fee of the rental contract.
You can use the following link to find an apartment or room: Aluni
This type of accommodation is managed for groups of special design.
For those who need accommodation for a short period of time: Click here for a list of hotels and hostels.
In addition to the accommodation service provided by the CLM, students can also find further help at the University of Granada 'Vicerrectorado de Estudiantes'.:
For further details, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Contact person of accommodation: alojamiento
General Information: info