The Library at the Centro de Lenguas Modernas (C.L.M.) is part of the Granada University Library Service and due to its documentary nature, is mainly dedicated to educational purposes. It is specialised in material related to language teaching and the literatures of the languages taught at CLM, and also has many books on geography, art, Spanish history and culture. It has a remarkable collection of audio-visual aids and the Spanish cinema collection alone is very impressive. Reference books and periodicals: encyclopaedias, specialised dictionaries, newspapers and magazines in various languages are available together with a wide range of publications specialising in teaching Spanish as a foreign language (monographs, journals, teaching methods, conference notes, etc).
The library is divided into the following sections:
- Working room (40 places)
- Reference Room and bibliographic information (4 places)
- 8 Computers
For more information, you can consult this link
- Monday - Friday: 08.00h. - 21.00h.
- Reading room: students can freely consult the library collection.
Library Plan by Sections
- Home lending service: the established library service for those users with a CLM registration card, or a University of Granada library card.
- All CLM students (with a card) can access all other University of Granada libraries.
- Audiovisual Loan Service: audio, documentaries, music, films and CDRom.
- Interlibrary lending service.
- Learning to use the library.
- Reference service and assisting the user in finding information and using the resources.
Consult the titles available using the General Catalogue of the University of Granada (OPAC).
The film collection is exclusively for CLM students. Viewing of films must take place in the special area provided in the library.
Check out our film archive
GRANADA UNIVERSITY LIBRARY
Granada University Library